[OT] CMS suggestions?

Nuno Magalhães nunomagalhaes at eu.ipp.pt
Thu Jun 25 17:24:31 MSD 2009

Greetings,

I'd like to implement a Content Management System with the following
characteristics, on a server running nginx of course:

- free and open-source
- php-based
- either database-independent (though PDO or something) or requiring
MySQL or SQLite
- lightweight, i want to make simple sites for the moment
- support for multiple sites/domains would be a plus.

I know this is One Of Those Questions™, but if you could provide your
(unbiased) opinions with explanations as to why you choose a
particular CMS i'd be grateful. I've been experimenting around with a
few but they always lack something.

TIA,
Nuno Magalhães

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto