Keep Alive piles up

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Jun 26 01:10:20 MSD 2009

Hello!

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 03:49:59PM -0400, meto wrote:

> Last working version is 0.7.59 (last development 0.7.x) I'll check latest stable.

After looking more closely on your graphs it seems for me that
workers just die on signals (and obviously leave connection
counters non-decremented).  Could you please check your logs
(system and/or nginx error log) to prove that?

If it's the cause it would be great if you will be able to get
coredump and provide us a backtrace (but please recompile nginx
--with-debug if it's not yet).