Wordpress MU Config

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:11:56 MSD 2009

Shri @ DevLib.Org wrote:
> Hi there,
> Does anyone have an optimized config for Wordpress MU with subdomain
> support?
I use the config at
for MU with supercache. It seems to work. I may switch to Varnish or
nginx fastcgi cache and then the rewrites are pretty trivial. If I
recall correctly the rewrites are the same for subdomain or subdirectory
configuration. It's a matter of a config setting in MU and a wildcard
DNS entry.

Note these are not "optimized" in that they contain lots of "if"
statements and Igor would probably cringe...