Nginx 0.8.4 Trying to bind on port 80 ?

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 01:53:02 MSD 2009

I thought you had said iptables originally. Except according to your
lsof output port 80 is in use by apache2...

At least that's what I gandered unless that was 8080 and it's labeled
as www.   I'm on my phone right now so it's hard to go back and forth
but check that quick (if I'm not wrong about 8080 being labeled www as
well)

Sent from my iPhone