mmagic word in nginx?

Daniel Epi lists at
Mon Mar 2 01:47:40 MSK 2009

I'm using nginx 0.6.32 on my server and I ran into misterious an issue.
One of my client is istalled the Drupal CMS and noticed that one part of
the portal is not working.

When you enter somedomain/mypage it works great, but when you try to
reach somedomain/naptar nginx gives a 404 error.

I've managed to reproduce the issue using the same rewrite settings:
location / {
        root /home/{domain_here}/httpdocs;
        index index.php index.html;

        if (!-e $request_filename) {
            rewrite  ^/(.*)$  /index.php?q=$1  last;

It strange that the error only occures when I try to reach
The word naptar - calendar in Hungarian BTW - does not exist in my
config file. There is no file/directory by this name in the server.

Any idea?
Posted via