Huy Phan dachuy at
Fri Mar 6 13:14:52 MSK 2009

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to implement a nginx module that gets the value from memcached
server in access phase.
The module is working properly for single request, but when using Apache
Benchmark to test, I always get " Connection reset by peer" ( with
concurrency > 2 ).

I guess this is the issue of upstream, after checking the debug_log, I notice
that whenever the upstream connects to memcached server, it always get "http
upstream connect: -2" at the first try, then connect successful at the second

Is it the problem of using upstream at access phase ? Can you suggest me a way
to solve this ?