NGINX - traffic log / graphing / billing per destination ip

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim at
Sun Mar 8 07:55:46 MSK 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Payam Chychi <pchychi at> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I've spend some time going through google trying to find an elegant
> solution for traffic logging/ graphing(rrd) / billing(based on rrd?)
> but have come up empty handed. Right now here is what I am doing:
> <snip>

how about log parsing? would that help?

In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."
    -- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation