spawn-fcgi-1.6.0rc1-r16 prerelease]

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:17:57 MSK 2009

So I can launch with a single command line

spawn-fcgi -some -options some-other-cgi-stuff-than-php here

and it will allow more than one concurrent connection?

I think the latest version might have mentioned supporting something,
but I'd be looking at leveraging it to manage fcgiwrap, and I don't
want to have to launch one spawn-fcgi command for every individual
amount of requests I intend.

i.e.

I want a pool of fcgiwrap resources available using a single command
line for a specific website. I want to give it a specific user/group
ID to run as. (or anything else like fcgiwrap, basically I want to run
non-PHP CGI scripts (perl, compiled CGI) from nginx)

It sounds like the latest updates to spawn-fcgi might help this become
a reality. Did you say you maintained the project? Have any command
line options that I can try to make this happen? I want to be able to
support say, 10 concurrent requests. In PHP that would translate
roughly to 10 php children (-C 10 I think?)

Do I have to do this 10 times:
spawn-fcgi -a -b -c /usr/local/bin/fcgiwrap

Or can I launch it just once with some parameters?