spawn-fcgi-1.6.0rc1-r16 prerelease]

Icy -- lists at
Mon Mar 9 01:38:28 MSK 2009

mike wrote:
> spawn-fcgi was not properly recycling php engines (i.e.
> PHP_MAX_FCGI_REQUESTS or whatever) when i was using it, i was able to
> validate it. i wound up going back to a custom php -b solution until i
> found php-fpm. so there -are- bugs.

How can spawn-fcgi do something not properly when it doesn't do it at
I don't know how many times I will have to write this but it isn't
spawn-fcgi's job to recycle the PHP processes, handle requests or
anything similar.
You could not have verified this because it doesn't even happen!
It spawns the process and that's all.

Posted via