Idea: Zeroconf/Avahi support?

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Tue Mar 10 00:05:00 MSK 2009

Hi Chris,

That is an excellent idea. I would be very interested in such a module
as it would allow me to use nginx to proxy a bunch of dynamic j2ee
applications. I'd be interested in working on the companion connector
for tomcat if one doesn't already exist.

The major stubling block I can see is integrating the avahi resolver
(for lack of a better word) into Nginx without blocking.

Cheers

Dave