md5 and sha1 lib - are they still needed?

mike mike503 at
Tue Mar 10 06:32:46 MSK 2009

yeah i still have a note in my build script about it being broken.

it would be nice if it is not needed to just remove it, or fix it. i
won't put any pressure on you igor, you're a busy guy. i'd fix it
myself if that was the plan of action if i knew C :)