New wiki

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Thu Mar 12 23:09:18 MSK 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 03:52:25PM -0400, Jim Ohlstein wrote:

> Igor,
>
> It is easy with vBulletin to see all unread posts. There is a menu item at
> top for that. You can also subscribe to threads that interest you, and
> unsubscribe from those that don't.

Can I mark some messages as important for me ?

> With vBulletin it is easy to subscribe the list to new posts but presently
> no mod for putting them back in. So when a new post was made it would come
> to the list, but answers would need to be made in the forum. If someone
> wants to write such a mod, I would be willing to contribute to the cost.
>
> There is a quick entry box in which you can enter plain text if you wish. No
> need for anything fancy.

Yes, this is how I usually do when I need to post in web form: I prepare
a text in vim and then paste it in web form. Sometimes there are formating
issues. And I hate this. With mutt/vim I have handly quoting and edit
environment.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/