New wiki

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:44:58 MSK 2009

Ahh... that may be more difficult. I'm not sure if such a feature is
available but I can look. Each message can be isolated to a unique URL and
bookmarked as a single post like
http://worldwartwozone.com/forums/44904-post2.html . Additionally, I believe
that I can make the URL context sensitive so you would know looking at it
what it contained. I would have to look into how but I don't believe it
would be hard to do.