Nginx forum open

Jim Ohlstein jim.ohlstein at
Fri Mar 13 05:55:29 MSK 2009

The NNTP module hasn't been updated or supported in quite some time so not
going to try to port it to 3.8.1.

Can you point me to a mobile style? I would offer it as an option.

Is there any way to syndicate mailing list posts as RSS? Those I can import.

From: owner-nginx at [mailto:owner-nginx at] On Behalf Of Shri
@ DevLib.Org
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:35 PM
To: nginx at
Subject: Re: Nginx forum open

Jim / Igor,

Happy to help .. we have some large VB forums on Nginx and have a fair bit
of experience in admin / spam / SEO issues with them.

Would strongly recommend the NNTP modules for VB, Mobile Style (for many of
us who browse on their phones..).

Drop me a note on shri at if you need help.

Will register / post suggestions over the weekend.