New wiki

Daniel Hahler genml at
Mon Mar 16 14:47:30 MSK 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Cliff Wells wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 23:09 +0300, Igor Sysoev wrote:
>> Yes, this is how I usually do when I need to post in web form: I prepare
>> a text in vim and then paste it in web form. Sometimes there are formating
>> issues. And I hate this. With mutt/vim I have handly quoting and edit
>> environment.
> Igor, this is for you:

"It's All Text" is fine, but you don't need a plugin for that, if you
are using Vimperator (another Firefox plugin) already, which makes FF
behave like Vim.
It includes a "edit text input/textarea in an external editor" (Ctrl-I).

The 2.0 betas are stable (for me) already and I recommend using those
right away, if you want to try it.

Vimperator is really awesome, if you're a vimmer.