module development

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:56:25 MSK 2009

This seems to be a recurring request. I think we should have a
directory on the wiki (probably the wiki) or forum of people who can
do module development, their areas of expertise, skills, costs,
availability etc.

It was very hard for me to find someone with nginx and kerberos/gssapi
experience. In fact the guy I have at rentacoder working on it has no
knowledge of either but was willing to try and his price wasn't
horrible and will refund me if he can't get it going.

Of course once it is functional I'd want more hardcore people to
examine and mature it.