New wiki

Merlin merlin at
Tue Mar 17 20:57:56 MSK 2009

There is a listing (it's the page contents) which is floated to the
top-right of the page.  If you would like to see a more traditional
mediawiki page, create yourself an account and visit .  From there you can change your
skin to something more to your liking.  Alternatively, if you wish to just
bookmark a link to something reminiscent of the old theme or maybe the
mediawiki default try this: or .

I love the new skin!  I agree with Mike though - Mediawiki is a PITA!