Configuration Primer

Reinis Rozitis r at
Wed Mar 18 12:33:03 MSK 2009

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 23:09, Gavin Kistner wrote:
>> Does there exist an english introduction to NginX config 'programming'?
> None, AFAIK. I had the same problem a few months ago when I switched
> to nginx. I ended up learning by example, getting nginx to do what I
> wanted, then forgetting about it.
> This is probably the reason nobody wrote a clear, academic, intro to
> nginx configuration.

I don't get what else are you expecting?
I mean there are basic samples / advanced configurations / specific cases
covered. On each ( ) statement,
option you can click on and see what it actually means / does.

Of course the more documentation the better then again saying there is none
at all is wrong.