Nginx Map Module Help

Resi Cow resicow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:58:57 MSK 2009

Okay thanks, I wasn't sure.

I am no expert, but I looked at the nginx source and I saw this in the map
module code:

return ngx_conf_parse(cf, &file);

and some other references to a file.

So are you saying that we can use the include command from the main module
to include a file defining a map, or does the Map module have its own
include functionality?

Thanks,

John