Timothy Redaelli drizzt at
Wed Mar 25 16:20:48 MSK 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 19:27:20 Jérôme Loyet wrote:
> Hi folks,
> is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?
> Thx
> ++ jerome

You can use my git mirror, automatically updated every release :)
development, legacy and stable are the upstream (original) versions.
The other branches are my development branches

Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli
FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.      -- Jeremy S. Anderson