Nginx Forum Open Again

Charles McGarvey onefriedrice at
Thu Mar 26 22:13:58 MSK 2009

Igor Sysoev wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:36:05PM -0400, Jim Ohlstein wrote:
>> Igor, do you think we can get a link on
> It's already done. Feel free to correct my English.
Your statements are clear enough, but I would propose these alterations
for improved clarity:

"One of English mailling list archives." -> "An nginx English mailing
list archive."
(Note the spelling of mailing with one L.)

"Otherwise you may read and write to the list via" ->
"You may also read and write to the list at"

Sorry to be nit-picky, but you did ask. ;)