varnish?

Chris Zimmerman fud.theturtle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:11:14 MSD 2009

I agree. I have worked on machines serving several hundred gallery sites. We ran into memory limits with apache well before seeing any io wait issues. Although separating out your dynamic content servers from your static is never a bad idea. I guess a dedicated static cache would be one way of accomplishing that.