Chunked POST client body support

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at
Tue Mar 31 15:19:58 MSD 2009

I'm not Igor, but I'm working on nginx input filter chain, which allows to easily implement chunked encoding.

I didn't know it is critical to someone. I may focus on getting chunked encoding implemented (especially if there is a nice opportunity to test it).

Also if you can provide some sponsorship, I'd be very happy :)

----- "Rob Mueller" <robm at> wrote:

> This has come up several times before...
> I was wondering if Igor could shed any light if there was work
> happening on
> this or not, or if there was something that could be done to help
> speed up
> work on it (sponsorship, google summer of code project, etc)
Valery Kholodkov