Kerberos authentication module for nginx

Andrew Deason adeason2 at
Fri May 1 07:28:15 MSD 2009

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 02:30:52 -0700
Michael Shadle <mike503 at> wrote:

> If you have a good understanding of how it works I'd like your input
> on it to make sure the developer is creating it in a useful fashion
> (and/or you can help test)

I would be interested in this, and I'd like to test it if you want to
send something my way.

> - right now I am stuck as I can't figure out how to get my Ubuntu
> machine on our domain at work, and that is required for this to work.
> (It would be great if it didn't have to be on the domain though ... )

Well, it doesn't have to be part of the domain if you just set up some
other kerberos realm yourself...

Andrew Deason
adeason2 at