Best practices for running Perl?

luben karavelov luben at unixsol.org
Sat May 2 18:40:57 MSD 2009

Michael Shadle wrote:
> This will work seamlessly with bugzilla?
>
> Also we have a strict policy with not modifying the source package for
> easy upgrades. I'm sure somehow you could hack this kind of support into
> bugzilla but that would be a lot of modification.

I have not running installation of bugzilla but in the docs it says it
could run under mod_perl. There is also a configuration file included in
the application for mod_perl, that could be tweaked. So I think it will
be easy but not trivial task to run it as fast-cgi without source
modification.

Best regards
Luben