php-fpm for 5.2.9

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:32:51 MSD 2009

Floren,

Thanks!!!

Could you clarify for me how to actually install this patch?  I'm not
that familiar with this process just yet.  I am compiling php directly
so can include it in my php script.

What I'm not clear on, is that 5.2.9 with phpfpm 5.2.8 is working...
so what's the purpose of the patch?

Again, my apologies for having this non-nginx discussion on here...
really appreciate the support.