Is windows version stable?

Claude Bing tehbing at
Mon May 18 21:36:50 MSD 2009

I have only used nginx on Debian, and I must say it is very good.  I just
had a hard time getting used to the rewrite configuration.  I have not had a
chance to run nginx on Windows.  But as for Linux, I would vouch for it

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 7:28 PM, jlist9 <jlist9 at> wrote:

> Is there any particular reason that using IIS is better?
> Is it stability? Or functionality? I just need a small and fast server,
> preferably something that's also available on Linux. This way I'll
> just need one set of configuration for both platforms.
> Thanks.
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:25 AM, julcar <nginx-forum at> wrote:
> > I think that for windows server it's better to use IIS than another
> server software. However, I think test NginX on Reactos.

Laurence J. Peter<>
- "Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but
where you heard it."