help with memcache?

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:18:25 MSD 2009

Thank you for the suggestion, I did just that.

There were 2 things:

1) a version mismatch between the memcache server and what php was running
and
2) the software I was running wasn't configured properly, although I think
that (1) was the primary issue.

Sorry for posting this on this group... as it wasn't nginx specific... our
site is running on Nginx of course :-).