Best PHP.ini

Kiril Angov kupokomapa at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:53:04 MSD 2009

What you are talking about is not as valid for PHP and MySQL for
example where these distributes tend to be always one major version
behind. Zend Server ships with the latest PHP 5.2.9 and their pretty
much sell it to their enterprize customers. MySQL 5.1 has seen good
improvements and is currently well into stable state.

I would not use bleeding edge version of OS software but the web
development stack updates pretty often with needed updates.