nginx-0.7.59

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Mon May 25 22:27:12 MSD 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 02:08:50PM -0400, Floren Munteanu wrote:

> Hi Igor,

There is still no Russian documentation of these directives.
These directives allows to cache POST methods.

Syntax:
proxy_cache_methods [GET HEAD POST];

Default:
proxy_cache_methods GET HEAD;

GET/HEAD is syntax sugar, i.e. you can not disable GET/HEAD even
if you set just

proxy_cache_methods POST;

--
Igor Sysoev