Problems with authentication on nginx 0.8.19+

Renaud Allard renaud at allard.it
Fri Nov 13 15:36:14 MSK 2009

Hello,

I am currently running nginx 0.8.19 on OpenBSD 4.6 amd64
I tried upgrading to all versions above this one, but for all of them I
get some very strange problems.
I am running roundcube webmail (in https) using php 5.2.10 in fastcgi
with php-fpm. On versions till 0.8.19, everything works fine. When I try
to upgrade to verions above 0.9.19, the login page appears but I am
unable to actually log in, I always get the login page and nothing wrong
appears in my error log.

Does someone have any idea of what could cause this problem?

Thanks