Ubuntu 9.04 + NGINX + MAGENTO = backend rewriting problem

Jani Kivi lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Nov 14 14:56:32 MSK 2009

Hello all. Im totally noob, so please hang on with me. I've tried to
install magento ecommerce without success on my ubuntu dedicated, with

Frontend works 'ok' i guess, but backend "doesn't do anything". I can
login to backend, but when i'm logged in, i cant move anywhere from
dashboard, links just dont work.

Any help on this one? Is there anyone out there who has installed
nginx+magento succesfully? I have read available threads like a thousand
times, but they doesn't help.