cache purge

冉兵 bing_ran at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:33:40 MSK 2009

In case it matters, here is the error I received in the error log:

2009/11/17 15:03:52 [crit] 1553#0: *1 cache file
"/data/nginx_cache/etwebservice/a/2b/b3a2527b6f3a38d63663ee436e7d82ba" is
too small, client: 222.66.142.29, server: localhost, request: "HEAD
/purge/RestTakeoutServer/dish/B10I24R57547/list?commentCount=5 HTTP/1.1",
host: "222.66.142.29"