Nginx and Set-Cookie

L. S. lsearchw at
Thu Nov 19 12:21:16 MSK 2009

I solved it!
I was trying to recover, build, and run my application from a backup after
my development machine died, but I was juggling too many tasks. So I was
erroneously looking for the cookie headers from nginx by doing this:
    curl -i | less
When I was meaning to do this:
    curl -i | less

Therefore, I was calling index.html instead of my fastcgi process and
obviously getting no cookies. I took a short break, came back and
immediately noticed the error.