[ANN] Nginx HTTP Push Module v0.69

Leo P. junk at slact.net
Fri Nov 20 07:54:03 MSK 2009

Take a look at http://pushmodule.slact.net . You would have Java send
HTTP requests to urls of your choosing to interact with the server --
both to publish messages and subscribe to communication channels. If you
want  any sort of moderation functionality, you will want  to keep the
publisher locations visible only to your application and have clients
send messages through your application  (which will implement your
desired moderation logic)
   - Leo