mailman and nginx-announce list

Michael Shadle mike503 at
Mon Nov 23 14:25:12 MSK 2009

When reading it on an iPhone for example or other clients it is
unknown which mailing list it is associated to.

When reading in a browser, I have gmail filters set to auto-label
things, that is not really my concern. However, I am on many mailing
lists and also get direct emails in my inbox... I find it -very-
helpful to know if it's a question posed to a mailing list or
something I have to read.

Maybe at least just generic [nginx] ? plenty of other mailing lists do
this and people seem to just go with the flow.