"X-Accel-Redirect" and Wordpress MU solution

rahul286 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Nov 27 11:26:00 MSK 2009

I am trying to get "X-Accel-Redirect" working on my ngnix and Wordpress MU server.

I came across this official wordpress thread - http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/changeset/1946

I followed it. I added codes in blogs.php. I also defined 'WPMU_ACCEL_REDIRECT' as 'true'.

After that I ended in 500 errors. :-(

Then I found this article written in chinese - http://bit.ly/74uWtM
(english translation - http://bit.ly/89ei5Z)

I also found reason of 500 error to be "redirect loop".
I followed that chinese bloggers advise and code but ended up in 404 errors.

I think I need to have something correct in ngnix conf files but I failed to figure it out.
I could not come out of series of 404 and 500 errors.

Can anyone got "X-Accel-Redirect" working with  Wordpress MU successfully?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,25901,25901#msg-25901