ubuntu 8.04 user - upgrade to nginx latest

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Mon Oct 5 17:46:37 MSD 2009

<quote who="synchromesh">

> My question is, how can I find out which modules have been compiled into
> nginx? (Specifically your 0.8.17 version.) I couldn't find any way to do
> this in the docs or via Google.

Unless there's a way to dump that information from the nginx binary itself
(which I haven't found), you can just look at the debian/rules file in the
source package.

You can click to download it from the PPA page or 'apt-get source nginx'
once you've added deb-src lines for my PPA to your sources.list (and I am
assuming this explanation will be understood by those using Debian-based
distros).

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2010: Wellington, NZ                http://www.lca2010.org.nz/

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith