Help with autoindex on; missing slash for directories

chris_14278 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 13 10:07:35 MSD 2009

Hi,

I dont know if i am in the right forum to understand something related to the Linux patch.

Currently we are auditing the latest patch applied on our company's Linux servers and was trying to figure out what does the date mentioned below signifies (patch release date / patch applied date)?

2.6.18-128.1.10.el5 #1 SMP Wed Apr 29 13:53:08 EDT 2009

Can any of you help me in making me understand cos i am a beginner and doing this for the very first time.

You help will certainly help me complete my work.

Thanks in advance

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,3579,13313#msg-13313