Reverse Proxy with caching

ridres83 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Oct 16 21:20:27 MSD 2009

Hi,

I've been trying to fix the cache for a nginx configured like reverse proxy; I'm using these configuration parameter in my nginx.conf;
however, when I try to login to my back-end server, the server shows me the next message in browser: "Your session has expired."

May anyone help me???

  proxy_buffering           on;
  proxy_cache_min_uses       3;
  proxy_cache_path          /usr/local/nginx/proxy_temp/ levels=1:2 keys_zone=cache:10m inactive=10m max_size=1000M;
  proxy_cache_valid         any 10m;
  proxy_ignore_client_abort off;
  proxy_intercept_errors    on;
  proxy_next_upstream       error timeout invalid_header;
  proxy_redirect            off;
  proxy_set_header          Host $http_host;
  proxy_connect_timeout     75;

Thanks a lot
  proxy_send_timeout        90;
  proxy_read_timeout        180;