Launch FastCGI process?

jlist9 jlist9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:27:31 MSD 2009

The web server I used before actually has options for both remote and local
scenarios. For back-end process running locally, the web server can start
the processes.

On Unix servers, it will also use a Unix domain socket to communicate
with the back-end process, which is faster than a network socket.

I just thought this was very nice since I have one less thing to worry
about. Starting the web server will start the back-end processes and
stopping the web server will stop the back-end processes.