[Patch] Allow listening on Unix domain sockets

Nick Pearson nick.pearson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:34:36 MSD 2009

Is this not supported already?  I don't know for sure that it is, but
I was recently reading on the github blog about setting up nginx with
unicorn, and using domain sockets is how they do it:

http://github.com/blog/517-unicorn

Maybe they modified nginx themselves, but from the article it doesn't
sound like it.

Anyway, if it's not included in nginx already, then +1 from me too.

Nick