I am so confused - please validate this

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:46:04 MSK 2009

I get this in my error log - normally I ignore it, except the swf
uploader being used seems to die and I am trying to narrow down why.
It appears to use a PHP script to inform the flash applet of the final
file size/etc. - very small, one line of text.

However, it keeps being stuck in the body request buffer - even when I set

client_body_buffer_size 1024k;

Am I missing something here? I have something dump the contents of the
response out and it's a single line of text. WAY under 1 megabyte.
Would probably even fit into 64k...

2009/10/25 15:31:36 [warn] 9179#0: *7808465 a client request body is
buffered to a temporary file /var/lib/nginx/body/0000003716, client:
18.18.31.200, server: foo.com, request: "POST /user/swfupload/put.php
HTTP/1.1", host: "foo.com"

That is the right variable, right? That's what it seems to be, however
I am having issues still, even with the buffer size bumped up way
beyond normal.

Are there other variables I can tweak? Any other information anyone could use?