Conflicting server name - i don't understand

Nuno Magalhães nunomagalhaes at eu.ipp.pt
Wed Sep 2 11:47:39 MSD 2009

> This does not generate any errors.
Glad to hear it.

> (Yes, I also don't like the www prefix.)
Do you have a specific reason for using two server{ } for the same
domain? Other than

> This also is *exactly* how Igor suggested that I do it.

> But even if I didn't do it that way I would still use separate servers for
> 80 and 443 for the same domain.

Does the listen directive accept multiple values? Or does the server
accept multiple listen directives? The latter seems to be true
according to the wiki, so why the separation?

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail