Load balancing PHP via Nginx...

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim jfs.world at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:28:42 MSD 2009

I would recommend using haproxy if you have the budget for a separate box as
a load balancer. As for doing it via the 2nd method... why would you want to
do that? And the underlying assumption here - can nginx do that? How would
it determine when the load has been reached for "this" box? (so that the
rest become "additional" fastcgi requests)