nginx + mod_scgi compile help under FreeBSD

Artifex Maximus artifexor at
Thu Sep 3 17:36:23 MSD 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Piotr Sikora <piotr.sikora at>wrote:

> Any idea what errors mean or anyone might have a working ports folder for
>> nginx+mod_scgi?
> As stated here:
> mod_scgi doesn't build against newer nginx versions.
My mistake, thanks.

> I fixed it for my "proxy vs fastcgi vs scgi vs wsgi" tests, and I should
> have working version laying around somewhere, but I would highly discourage
> you from using module, which isn't maintained by its author, or anyone else
> for that matter... But if you really want to give it a try, just mail me.

Please send your fixed version because my other app is using scgi only so I
have no other choice unfortunately. But if you known any working scgi
implementation for nginx please let me known.