Security Anouncments and Stable Updates

jim at ohlste.in jim at ohlste.in
Thu Sep 3 18:04:04 MSD 2009

That forum is for *Forum* announcements.

Igor makes nginx announcements and they are posted to the mailing list and its integrated forum. If and when another mailing list is created then it will be included as a separate forum along with an RSS feed.

If you would like an nginx annoucements forum before then I will happily create it and you can maintain it. Let me know off list - preferably by using the "Site Suggestions" forum.

Jim