nginx Kerberos/SPNEGO/etc. module

Michael Shadle mike503 at
Fri Sep 4 23:06:30 MSD 2009

That's the plan. I was just hoping to close out on the last couple
things but I wound up with some news that was disappointing to me from
the Kerberos guy at MIT - the machines -must- be on the domain to work
properly. You cannot do the right work without them being on the

I couldn't get my test machine on our domain at work so it killed me
from testing it, but there was some crashing my coder was looking into
and I had been waiting for non-domain support, so one of those can be
nixed then it sounds like.

Anyway I need to get in contact with the developer but I fully intend
to let people enhance/mature/reuse it.