Nginx internals talk in Guangzhou, China

Jeff Waugh jdub at
Sat Sep 5 06:04:13 MSD 2009

<quote who="Joshua Zhu">

> So, if you are interested in this talk and you can be in Guangzhou that
> day, feel free to join in. Click the link below to know more:
> In the end, many thanks to Igor for writing this great software.

Can't quite make it from Sydney that day [ ;-) ] but it would be wonderful
if you could arrange for it to be recorded -> I'm sure there are plenty of
folks who would be interested and grateful!

- Jeff

-- 2010: Wellington, NZ
     "It's only ironic because it's true." - Reflexive irony, overheard