PHP_SELF not set

durist nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Sep 12 02:10:40 MSD 2009

vesperto Wrote:
> > I can make cacti work by replacing all
> references to PHP_SELF with REQUEST_URI, but
> that's not a very maintainable solution.
>
> I have PHP_SELF in some parts of some sites (none
> i can find right
> now...), anyway, i tried a simple
> <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>
> in the index.php of a site's docroot and it
> outputed /index.php, as
> expected. What's your php and php-cgi version?

I am using the current Ubuntu jaunty packages:

ii  php5-cgi                          5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag
ii  php5-cli                          5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        command-line interpreter for the php5 script
ii  php5-common                       5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        Common files for packages built from the php
ii  php5-gd                           5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        GD module for php5
ii  php5-mysql                        5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        MySQL module for php5
ii  php5-snmp                         5.2.6.dfsg.1-3ubuntu4.2        SNMP module for php5

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,6565,6586#msg-6586